• Two 2” x 2”, recent high definition personal passport photos on white background.
• Passport (still valid for at least 6 months) and has an empty Visa page.
• Fees: Payments are in Cash or Money Order only (Money Order is payable to the Consulate of Egypt).
• For Non-Americans: Please provide, photocopy of green card or
valid U.S. Visa and photocopy of round-trip ticket or itinerary. Student
Visa Holders PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE a Registration Letter from school.
• For Business visa: a letter from the company indicating the purpose of the trip and financial guarantee of the company.
• Diplomatic Passport Holder: Please provide diplomatic note stating purpose and dates of travel.
Note: In case Biometric data is required an appointment will be set for personal appearance.
Official Passport Holder: Please provide official note stating purpose and dates of travel.
Note: In cases Biometric data is required an appointment will be set for personal appearance.
United Nations Laissez Passer Holder: Please provide official note stating purpose and dates of travel.
MAILED APPLICATIONS: please provide a Self-Addressed Stamped certified
envelope for the return of the passport, such as Express Mail or
Certified Mail. Via ANY OVERNIGHT COURIER, please send money order. We
do not take responsibility for any loss that may occur in mailing
Mailing Address: 500 North Michigan Avenue # 1900 Chicago, IL 60611
* Visas for American citizens cost 15 USD. For other nationalities, contact the Egyptian Consulate in Chicago.